Looking for a new challenge in ICT? Then working at Entelec can be your next challenge. We are currently looking for a versatile software developer to strengthen our development team.
We develop the Sky-Walker open integration software platform, which is used by a wide range of major national and international companies and cities. Sky-Walker integrates all technical, security and security systems in buildings and multi-sites.
Your core tasks include the design, implementation and testing of our driver modules, which enable you to work with SDKs, APIs, and patented protocols to communicate with fire panels, access control systems, video management systems, and so on. Over time, you can also work with our core software. Of course, you don’t work on your own. You can count on nice colleagues and perform all the developments under the guidance of the research & development manager who is located in Belgium.
- Bachelor of Master of Informatics, Electronics or related technical training
- Passion for software development & technology
- Knowledge of C #, .Net Framework, ...
- Knowledge of SQL Server is a plus
Job related tasks
- Design, implementation and testing of driver modules
- Design, implementation and testing of core software
- Bug fixing
- Writing and maintaining documentation
- Participate in various meetings
- Support for our project teams in different countries, but mostly in France
- Support for existing projects
- Correct salary
- Varied job in a family-friendly working atmosphere in a growing company
- Work in an international atmosphere, with international colleagues and customers
- French (very good)
- English (good)
No work experience required.
- Permanent job