Entelec Control Systems, founded in 1992, is a software company specialised in the development and implementation of system integration solutions for the efficient management of all technical, safety and security systems within buildings. To reach our goals, we work with an international team of motivated experts with a vision to aim high every single day. In order to expand our team in Belgium, we are recruiting high potentials for the following position:
As a System/Project Engineer at Entelec, you are responsible for tools and driver development and PLC programming for integration projects. You will be working with the client to ensure the project implementation is completed successfully and on schedule. You will be responsible for problem solving and bug fixing of your projects and perform communication and function tests of driver modules on site. The System/Project Engineer is also expected to:
- Create functional designs
- Create GUIs
- Create icons
- Perform configuration of the Sky-Walker Integration Platform
- Give operator training to clients
- Offer support and maintenance
- You have a minimum A2 degree in electronics or an other related technical education
- You have excellent technical skills and strong communication skills (multi-lingual: Dutch and English)
- Relevant experience in the security or fire alarm industry is a must
Why work at Entelec?
We provide our people with experience in line with their skills and strenghts and encourage them to reach their full potential. Use your expertise to work in an international environment where your talent is appreciated!
What else is in it for you? In addition to an attractive salary, you will also get a company car, smartphone, group insurance and hospital cover.
Come realise your full potential here
Be part of our ambitious and passionate team! Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com