Entelec Control Systems, located at Wetenschapspark 25, 3590 Diepenbeek, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
- Wetenschap 25, 3590 Diepenbeek, Belgium
- +32 (0) 11 30 30 01
1. Personal data that we process
Entelec Control Systems processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide them to us yourself. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Address data
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- Data about your surfing behaviour across different websites (e.g. because this company is part of an advertising network)
- Internet browser and device type
2. Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years, unless they have permission from their parents or guardians. However, we cannot check if a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without their permission, please contact us via email@example.com and we will delete this information.
3. For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Entelec Control Systems processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To send our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
- To call or e-mail you if necessary to carry out our services
- To inform you about changes to our services and products
- To allow you to create an account
- Entelec Control Systems analyses your behaviour on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
- Entelec Control Systems monitors your surfing behaviour on various websites with which we tailor our products and services to your needs.
4. Automated decision-making
Entelec Control Systems can decide on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people based on automated processing. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without a human person (for example an employee of Entelec Control Systems) sitting in between. Entelec Control Systems uses the following computer programs or systems: the SharpSpring marketing automation platform allows Entelec Control Systems, in the broadest sense, to:
- Identify more qualified leads
- Increase the conversion of those leads
- Increase the resulting revenues
- A comprehensive marketing automation service uses a multitude of features to complete those three objectives.
Anonymous web visitor identification, end-to-end analytics (not Google Analytics), dynamic lists, lead scoring, behaviour tracking, e-mail automation and dynamic forms are personal data gathered to reach those objectives. For more information about the SharpSpring automation platform and their data collection visit the following webpage:
By agreeing to this privacy statement you also agree to their data collection methods.
5. How long we keep personal data
Entelec Control Systems does not store your personal data longer than necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. For marketing activities in particular, personal data collected from the website will be retained as long as the person in question has not opted out of the use of his or her personal data.
6. Sharing personal data with third parties
Entelec Control Systems will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide this information to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of marketing activities via an external marketing agency with the same purposes as those in chapter 3 of this privacy agreement.
7. Cookies, or similar techniques we use
8. View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Entelec Control Systems and you have the right to transfer your collected data to yourself. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we have in your computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org. We respond as quickly as possible, within four weeks, at your request. Entelec Control Systems also wishes to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
9. How we protect personal data
Entelec Control Systems takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not secure or there are indications of misuse, please contact our customer service or email@example.com. Entelec Control Systems has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Storage of data only takes place on secure servers of Entelec Control Systems
- Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- TLS (formerly SSL). We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this at the address bar 'https' and the padlock in the address bar.
- DKIM and SPF are two internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving e-mails on our behalf that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data
1. Which parties are involved?
For the purposes of this Cookie Statement, the following definitions apply:
‘Entelec, ‘we’ : Entelec Control Systems bvba, Wetenschapspark 25, 3590 Diepenbeek Belgium, registered under the business number 0543.803.378
‘User’ or ‘you’: Every natural person (B2C) or legal person (B2B) who is in or enters into a contractual relationship of any kind with Entelec via its online platform.
‘Law’: Article 129 Law on electronic communication as amended by W 2012-07-10/04, Art. 90, 017; (entry into force: 04-08-2012) (www.ejustice.just.fgov.be/cgi_loi/change_lg.pl?language=nl&la=N&cn=2005061332&table_name=wet).
2. What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text and figure files that we save in your browser or on the hard drive of your computer. That way we can remember your preferences when using our website.
To this end, use is made of so-called functional cookies, which improves the use of the website for you as a visitor. And non-functional cookies are used to collect statistics of our visitors, in order to improve our website in the future.
4. What information do we collect:
- Your IP address when you visit our website.
- Your e-mail address when you contact us by e-mail.
- All information about the page(s) with which you have reached us.
- All information about the pages that you have consulted on our site.
- Any form of information that you have shared with us on a voluntary basis (by filling out forms)
This information will only be used within Entelec to improve the user experience and / or to contact you again when you have contacted us. We will not share this information with third parties for commercial purposes.
Information on removing or blocking cookies can be found on the following website: http://www.aboutcookies.org.
For more information about the removal or blocking of cookies, you can visit the following website: http://www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx?page=2.